Quietly making noise
Deploying early Q2 2019 in Colorado’s DJ Basin, Keane’s Whisper Fleet combines over-the-top performance with quiet, unassuming efficiency. Our units are fully rebuilt with all-new components, including brand-new Gardner Denver Quintuplex Pumps. Featuring numerous sound-attenuation advancements, our equipment is designed to meet or exceed Colorado noise requirements for light-industrial activity.
Solid, safer performance
These advancements include Whisper enclosure panels, a Quiet Cube Radiator providing internal baffling, and purpose-built construction to minimize vibration. Combined with the efficiencies and impeccable safety record Keane is famous for industry-wide, it makes Whisper the safest, most efficient fleet you never heard of.
Our fleet is backed by an experienced regional team, service facilities within the US-85/I-25 corridor close to core basin activity, and 2X the redundant capacity in proppant supply, handling, and last-mile logistics.
Strong, silent type
- High-rate, high-pressure fleet with reduced-noise pumps, blenders, hydration, and data van
- Sound attenuation exceeds local noise regulations
- Compatible with all DJ Basin fluids/pressures/rates
- Integrated fire suppression system
- Quiet Cube Radiator for noise reduction and efficient cooling
- Vibration-minimizing construction
- Sliding maintenance fender with platform and doors designed for safe and easy access to perform maintenance
- Cold weather kit
- Automated fueling tanks with central fueling connections
- Heavy-duty pump iron isolators for treating-iron integrity
- Precision control of Whisper Fleet with remote-capable job monitoring and control