Our coiled tubing units use a continuous length of steel pipe which is spooled onto a large diameter reel. It quickly conveys tools and is able to circulate liquids and gases into and out of a pressurized wellbore. Both shallow and deep wells may be addressed by the pipe which comes in a variety of sizes. Experienced operational execution is supported by thorough technical analysis and enables our coiled tubing services to provide effective solutions for optimized well performance.
• 7 units
• Tubing size ranging from 1-1/4” to 2-7/8”
• Reel length up to 23,000 ft
• BOP capability is up to 15,000 psi
• Operational expertise in thru-tubing and fishing
• Fit For Purpose Coil Units ranging from turn-key to hourly rates
• Suitable for all well servicing, logging and coiled tubing drilling applications